Friday 18 February 2011

Past projects

As Rachel (http://www.rayisgoodforyou.blogspot.com/) has only just opened by eyes to the world of blogging, I thought I would put up a couple of photos of some past projects!

Dad's Retirement Party

The picture for this isnt that great, but thought it was worth putting it up to give an idea of what we created. We made lemon cupcakes (vanilla sponge and lemon creamcheese icing), raspberry cupcakes (vanilla sponge with fresh raspberry centre and fresh raspberry cream cheese icing) and chocolate cupcakes.

We also made some plain vanilla sponge with royal icing decorations spelling out Happy Retirement!



We made flags to go in some of the cakes saying 'Happy Retirement' - they were a really effective way to decorate the cakes and make them look a bit more special!

The table looked amazing and everyone thought the cakes were delicious, particularly the raspberry ones!

Rachel's Birthday

Everyone thought they looked and tasted amazing, so they seemed to be a success. Now I'm just going to have to think of what to do for her next birthday to top this!








One of my best friend's has a thing about all things cow print - not really sure how this came about but now we try to find the best cow related birthday and christmas presents that we can find!

Last year, we went on a birthday camping trip and I decided that I would see if I could create Cow Cupcakes - the results were better than I could ever have expected - although it took me forever!

1 comment:

  1. How did you make your cow cupcakes? They look amazing & I'd love to try and create some of my own!

    ReplyDelete