Wednesday 16 February 2011

Valentine Treats!

I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day (I actually spent this one going out for tea with my friends rather than with my husband!) - I just dont get the point of it. However, I did think it was a good excuse for a Valentine themed cupcake treat!

There had been a lot of discussion in my office at work about the wonder of Malteaser Bunnies - if you havent had one yet, you definitely should - so I set about trying to recreate the flavour in cupcake form! I made a Malt cupcake using Ovaltine, added chocolate chips and decorated them with milk chocolate icing and sugar hearts! They went down a storm at work!


I also made the same cake without the Valentine theme and replaced the sugar hearts with crushed malteasers for those Valentine's Day haters!


Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment